MENU

Slide

LAPIXIAOXINIE

Friday, November 11, 2005

To LAPIXIAOXINIE :

xiaoxinie was someone i always told my problems to.
xiaoxinie was someone who was there to listen to me patiently
during that horrible period of time.
xiaoxinie was someone who will never go away and avoid me when i say i've got problems
xiaoxinie was someone who always tries to cheer me up when im feeling sad.
xiaoxinie was someone who does crazy things to make me laugh.
xiaoxinie was someone who wanted me to be happy, superduper happy.
xiaoxinie was someone who stop those tears for flowing
xiaoxinie will be alright.
xiaoxinie will still be jumping around after the operation
what low sucess rate, rubbish.
xiaoxinie will always be here for pancakie.
don't you dare walk away.
or else pancakie will be very very sad
xiaoxinie wouldnt want pancakie to be superduper sad right ?
xiaoxinie want pancakie to be super happy de right ?
xiaoxinie will not leave pancakie without anyone to talk to her when she has problems right ?

tomorrow's operation will be a sucess,
xiaoxinie must continue to be sotsot de, always make people happy de
xiaoxinie will be okay, he will be.

No comments: